Switch to T-Mobile, and keep your old number. You enter a world of mobile communication in which new possibilities and great advantages are offered to you all the time. Welcome!
The transfer itself is not complicated. You don’t need to cancel with your previous service provider. We’ll do everything together, at our T-Center.
First, make sure your number is eligible for transfer.
- You cannot be bound by contract with the previous provider.
- If you are a postpaid user, you need to settle your debt with the previous provider. Bring your last (paid) bill and your ID.
- Prepaid users need to be registered with the previous provider.
- Number transfer is possible after you spent at least 3 months in the old network.
If you meet the abovementioned criteria, your application will be accepted. Here are some practical steps...
Come to our T-Center.
- Here we will help you fill in the application for the number transfer. It is important to confirm that all the conditions for number transfer have been met.
- You choose the date of your number transfer. Until then, you can continue using your old SIM card.
- We’ll send you an SMS notification whether your request has been accepted or not, and if it has been, you’ll receive a call inviting you to come to our T-Center.
- You’ll get a new T-Mobile SIM card with your old number. You can choose other services you wish to use at this point.
- Number transfer – card activation – is done on business days, from 1 to 4 pm. During the application process, you set the date of your transfer. During this period, a short-term service interruption will occur.
- By activation of your new card, the old one ceases to be active, and you continue your communication with your old number, in the new network! Obligatory documents for number transfer
Prepaid and postpaid users: a valid ID
Business users: a statement from the Central Register for legal entities.
The Telecommunications Agency has determined a fee for number transfer and it is 3.5 EUR. For now, Crnogorski Telekom is not charging this fee.Check the network of any number you wish to call.
It can be done easily and fast, via SMS! Send: MREZA 06XXXXXXX to 14789. An instant feedback will arrive.
Landline number transfer
You can transfer your landline number to T-Com network. The procedure is the same as for mobile number transfer.
The service of number transfer is a legal obligation of all mobile and landline operators. Telecommunication agency regulates the application process; Crnogorski Telekom has no influence on deadlines for approval and transfer.
There is no refund for the remaining credit on your previous prepaid card, as well as for the remaining traffic in the previous network. Additional services which have been previously activated cannot be transferred.
Up to the moment of activation of your new card, all the traffic made with your old card must be paid to the previous operator. Users have an obligation to settle all their debts for the services they used until the moment of transfer from one network to another. Otherwise, Crnogorski Telekom has to suspend the number, if the debt is not settled within the agreed period.
Business users can make an appointment with a representative of Sales Service by calling our Business Contact center at 1515 or at our T-Center.