MIPNet (Montenegrin IP Network) is T-Com’s MPLS multiservice network created to enable IP services at acceptable prices for a variety of users, from state and financial institutions to companies and residential users.
MIPNet is not only Telekom’s modern platform for creating and providing new IP services, but it is also an extremely important national and infrastructure project. This project is realized in cooperation with CISCO Systems and it is a state of the art technology in the field of Next Generation Networks in south-east Europe. The confirmation of MIPNet’s high-tech quality is T-Com’s membership in CPN (Cisco Power Network), together with some of the world’s greatest telecoms like: Deutsch Telecom, France Telecom, Telecom Italia....
MIPNet is designed as an open platform that allows companies to connect their remote locations with the company’s computer network, not only in Montenegro but also everywhere in the world. MIPNet access points are available everywhere in Montenegro, and foreign companies with branches in Montenegro are enabled to connect to their central locations, too. There are many advantages for users of MIPNet. They can all be grouped into two categories: business advantages and technological advantages.
- Growth of company’s productivity
- Application of radically new business models
- Application of the Internet business model
- Company’s global availability
- Investments and resources for connecting the branches;
- Maintenance and improving expenses;
- Investments for the necessary technical staff.
- Simple end-to-end network monitoring and management
- Secure data transfer enabled by 3DES encryption algorithms
- Secure work enabled by MIPNet network redundancy
- Add new services quickly
- T-Com’s expert team support with creating and adding new services.