We are here for you
Instruction manuals for PCMCIA and USB modems
Download manuals in PDF
To set your PCMCIA or USB modem, download the manual in PDF
Drivers for USB modem II for Windows7
Drivers for Windows
Drivers for Mac OS
Drivers for Linux
T-Mobile Pulse software update
This update will improve your phone’s sound quality and stability. Before you apply this update, you need to have:
• A backup of your data - the update will wipe your phone. Data you sync with Gmail can be re-synced after the update, but other data e.g. SMS, media etc... should be backed up;
• A fully charged battery; - A Micro SD memory card with more than 256mb of free space you can copy the update to.
Then follow the steps below to update your phone:
- Download the update file
- Unzip the file to a location of your choice on your computer
- Copy the files you just unzipped (the “dload” folder and all its contents) to the root directory of your MICRO SD card
- Insert your MICRO SD card into the handset
- On your Pulse, go to the Main menu, then select Settings
- Within Settings select SD card & phone storage
- Scroll down, under the Internal phone storage section select Upgrade
- The upgrade process will give you several warnings which you need to confirm to continue
- Then press the Upgrade option to begin the update
- As the update progresses you will see several screens along with a progress bar
- Once complete you will see a confirmation screen, and your Pulse will automatically restart
- Once restarted your Pulse will be up to date with the latest software
- After this, transfer your data back and set your Gmail account.
To send multimedia messages, you need a mobile phone that supports MMS, set the phone and activate the MMS service. This can be done quite easily, via SMS from your phone ... send a message: MMS to 14501. You will receive our message with the MMS settings. Save this message. The price of SMS towards 14501 depends on the T-Mobile tariff you are currently using.
Internet settings for mobile phones
Apart from having a phone that supports Internet, to use all the benefits of Internet on your mobile phone, you need to set the parameters on your phone. You can do it very simply. Send an SMS: INTERNET to 14501. You’ll get a reply with the required Internet settings. Save this message.
Use this option if your mobile phone does not support automatic settings (which we discussed previously). These are the parameters:
- proxy IP: 10.0.5.19
- proxy port: 8080
- bearer: GPRS
- login ID: 38267
- password: 38267
- apn: tmcg-wnw
You can download the manual for setting internet access on your computer or mobile phone for Windows XP here.
Using Internet in roaming No unwanted spending. No unwanted expenses.
Your mobile phone might be using Internet without your knowledge. There can be many reasons for this: e-mail applications, real-time communication programs, sending and receiving MMS, automatic updates for programs/apps…
Anyway, you are charged for the traffic you made unawares. If you are out of Montenegro, roaming traffic is calculated according to prices of the operator which you are using at the moment. This could be the reason for your unexpectedly large bills.
You can easily keep these things under control and prevent your phone from making unwanted Internet traffic – just pay attention to some of the settings.
Take a look at our Guide for safe use.